Bishop Dwenger HS cheerleaders demo a multi-stunt combo.
By Craig Callaway; All Photos by Curtis Callaway
American Cheerleader April 2009
This stunt sequence is legal for school teams and for USASF Level 3 & up with a straight cradle, Level 4 & up with a single-twist cradle and Level 5 & up with a double-twisting cradle.
1. SET: On counts 5, 6 , 7, 8, the group loads in for a Liberty.
4. SPONGE: Dipping on counts 5, 6, the group brings the top girl back down to a Sponge position.
5. KICK: The group takes a double bounce in the Sponge, while turning the stunt to the side. The group performs to a Show-N-Go, kicking on 4…
7. SCORPION: The group takes an extra bounce on counts 7, 8, and then lifts the top girl back up to a Scorpion on 5.
8. TWIST: On counts 1, 2, the bases dip and pop the top girl into a twisting cradle…
9. CRADLE:…and catch her on count 5.
What’s your fave stunt? Comment below!