Best All Around
Sometimes you just simply need a shoe that can do it all! It’s no secret that many cheer teams are preparing for competition season while cheering on the sideline for either their high school local sports. These busy athletes need a shoe that can stand up to sideline weather while offering the flexibility and support for competition season. Here are the top three all around cheerleading shoes for the teams playing double duty.
(1) The Nike One Spirit Cheer is a 9.7 ounce low-profile cheer shoe that features a synthetic leather, breathe hole, upper material that wraps around the foot for great breathability during those long practices. This shoe also offers colored laces to tie in your school colors and is available in ladies and youth sizing.
Buy these Nike Cheer Shoes $62.00
(2) The Nike Sideline II is a multi-surface shoe that is made to last through even the most difficult cheer training. It also comes with color card inserts for customization and is available in ladies and youth sizing.
Buy these Nike Cheer Shoes $40.25
(3) The Nike Cheer Flash was last year’s most popular cheer shoe and is still going strong. This 9.8 ounce low-profile shoe features a mid-foot strapping design for better control when performing.
Buy these Nike Cheer Shoes $40.25
Best for Competition
These half cheerleader/half gymnast competitors are no strangers to putting in long hours practicing on the springboard floor mat to perfect their performances. The shoes listed here are made specifically for the elite all-star cheerleader and use the most lightweight materials perfect for tumbling and stunting. They are designed with better control and flexibility in mind to hit every stunt and nail every back tuck.
(1) The Nfinity Evolution is a 6.5 ounce low-profile featuring a trademark web and lace design for a more supportive fit great for stunting and tumbling. Nfinity brand shoes are one of the only brands that make ladies, mens, and youth sizes available for unifying both co-ed and youth all-star teams.
Buy these Cheerleading Shoes $74.99
(2) The Kaepa Stellarlyte is a 6 ounce low-profile shoe designed with an improved finger groove and heel notch technology great for bases that need a better grip. The Stellarlyte is offered in both ladies and youth sizes.
Buy these Cheerleading Shoes $55.00
(3) The Asics Ultralyte is a 5.9 ounce low-profile shoe with rear-foot Gel cushioning and is made with flyers in mind. The upper package features an air-mesh base layer with nylon-mesh overlays for lightweight breathable support. The Ultralyte is available in both ladies and youth sizes.
Buy these Cheerleading Shoes $45.75
Most Budget Friendly
Sometimes you just need a great shoe at a great price to get yourself started. If you’re on a budget or putting together a program for the first time the cost of getting started can sometimes be overwhelming. The shoes listed here will fit perfectly into any budget.
(1) The Kaepa Jump is features an enhanced foot control midsole with full rubber outsole for traction and durability. All Kaepa shoes are available in both ladies and youth sizes.
Buy these Cheer Shoes $26.50
(2) The Power Freedom is a simple design with your choice of royal, red, gray and black accent colors for the look of expensive customization on a budget.
Buy these Cheer Shoes $21.25
(3) The Zephz Butterfly features a stunt edge sole for a comfortable grip. The Butterfly is available in both ladies and youth sizing.
Buy these Cheer Shoes $21.95
So whatever you may need for this cheer season keep cheerzone.com in mind for the best prices on all of your favorite cheerleading shoe brands!