Published on December 12th, 2009 | Posted by: dev
Step by Step: Hitting a Wall
Rockwall Heath HS demos a dynamic stunt sequence.
by Craig Callaway
Photos by Curtis Callaway
This stunt sequence is legal for schools, USASF Level 3 with a straight cradle, Level 4 with a single twisting cradle and Level 5 with a double-down.
1. SET: The group starts in a Liberty load position.
2. ARABESQUE: On the designated count, the group quarter turns up to an Arabesque with the top girl’s hands on her hips.
3. CRADLE: The bases pop the top girl into a cradle dismount. (Level 3: straight cradle; Level 4: 1 ¼ cradle; Level 5 and schools: 2 ¼ cradle)
4. RELOAD: The bases set the top girl down and reload with a Liberty grip.
5. STRETCH: The bases toss the top girl back up into a Heel Stretch.
6. SCALE: The top girl then shifts her leg around to a Scale. On the designated count, the group dismounts.